Segala Sesuatu Yang ada Tidak ada Yang sia-sia,jadilah Inspirasi buat orang-orang disekitarmu.

Monday 4 July 2011

Joyfold Celebrations

Whoo Hoo! It's time for another fun challenge at LOTV!  This time around the theme is CELEBRATIONS.  You can do any celebration you like, weddings, anniversary, birthday, etc.  I chose a birthday theme because these are the cards I use the most!


Hee hee! Fun little image huh?  I made my card a Joyfold this time around.  Those are so easy and I just forget about doing them.  All it is, is a small card inside of a larger card. Pretty clever whoever thought of it!

Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Lili of the Valley -  Doggie Delight and Circular Sentiments
Inks:  copics
Paper:  Doodlebug Designs
Tools:  MS Heart Doily, Quikutz Photo Corner
Embellies:  Paper Blooms, Sweetheart Blossoms, Gypsophilia, 25mm Open Rose, self Adhesive Pearls all from Wild Orchid Crafts. 

The ribbon looks very wrong in the photo, but in real life it matches much better.  That seems to happen a lot! haha!  I got the little bone from a button set from Michaels.

Instead of the fold going sideways, mine opens up and down.
********************************************

I'm so excited also to say that my card for the TOMIC Challenge got into the top 5!!! Yippee!! Thanks so much girls!  Here is the card I entered:



That's about it for me today! I'll be back tomorrow with my card for the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge!

Joyfold Celebrations Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit
Post a Comment
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar