Segala Sesuatu Yang ada Tidak ada Yang sia-sia,jadilah Inspirasi buat orang-orang disekitarmu.

Monday 4 July 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

Hello! Happy Fourth of July my American friends! I hope you are having a wonderful time with friends and neighbors and lots of bar-b-que.  We went to the beach yesterday because my neighbor has a beach house and we had a great time!!! The water actually was a bluish-green color.  If you know what Galveston usually looks like, you would know this is surprising! It was a great day with friends and neighbors.

Today is a new challenge at the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge blog.  The theme is a "TENT CARD"!  I have a tutorial on my blog that shows you exactly how to make these.  They are very easy!


Card Ingredients:
Stamps:  Magnolia - Spellcaster Tilda
Inks:  Copics
Paper:  Summertime Designs
Tools:  MS Frond Punch, Sewing Machine
Embellies:  35mm Deep Red Gardenia, 25mm Blue Wild Roses, White Aster Daisies, 25mm Red Wild Rose, Large Heart Silver Slider Buckle, Self Adhesive Rhinestones all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The larger gingham ribbon is from my stash.


For Spellcaster Tilda, I just took off her wand and game her an American Flag!


I stitched all around with red stitching and dangled the heart in my opening.

We would love for you to join our challenge!

Happy Fourth of July! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit
Post a Comment
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar