Segala Sesuatu Yang ada Tidak ada Yang sia-sia,jadilah Inspirasi buat orang-orang disekitarmu.

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Just for Fun and lots of Pink!

Hi everyone!  I'm back with a card featuring one of the new cuties from Lily of the Valley called "Emma Walkies".  You remember how I went on a cruise for  a week recently?  Well, someone had to keep my baby "Rambo" and it was my Mom and Dad.  When I saw this image, it was the PERFECT thank you for them!!!

They actually have two little shi-tzus just like Rambo! I think they will like it! haha!
Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Lili of the Valley - Emma Walkie and Mixed Circular Sentiments, Stempleglede Grunge Corner
Inks:  Distress Inks
Paper - Tim Holtz - Vintage Shabby
Tools:  MS Frond Punch, Spellbinder -Parisian Accents , Crealies Border Die


Speaking of Wild Orchid Crafts, they are always finding new (click there and it goes to all the new stuff) and wonderful things to carry for our cardmaking.  A few of the new items are beautiful appliques of hearts and butterflies, carnations,  German Glass Glitter, silk ribbon (nothing like I buy at Walmart, it is super luxurious!!!), small filigree corners (not quite and inch long), and raffia ribbon!!!! Seriously, amazing stuff and amazing prices.  I am in Heaven! Check it out!

Also, I recently discovered this wonderful challenge blog called Crafting Life's Pieces and there was an amazing sketch on it! Soooo, I had to enter!  My card is extremely dull in comparison to some of the design team's. Wow! They are all so talented.  I enjoyed working with the sketch though and will probably use it again.

Thank you so much for your visit to my blog.  You guys are always so encouraging and I truly appreciate it!

Have a FANTABULOUS Day!

Just for Fun and lots of Pink! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit
Post a Comment
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar